Service and Quality Beyond Expectation
Protech Power International is a customer and safety focused company that will develop and deliver innovative solutions for our customers, consistently outperforming our competitors. In line with the company's vision statement, Protech Power International will always deliver the highest value to our customers, suppliers and employees as the premier High Voltage services company in all Australia and the Pacific.
We will achieve this by:
1. Managing the workplace health and safety risk
2. Managing ours and your business risks
3. Communicating and listening to our customers
4. By being proactive in anticipating our customer’s needs and expectations
5. Safeguarding our customers by maintaining legal and regulatory compliance
6. Providing, sales, technical and support information that is readily accessible and easily understandable
7. Constantly striving to improve operating processes, products, and services for the benefit of customers
8. Upholding our core business values, Honesty and Integrity
Protech Power International strives to conduct its business with a total commitment to our Customers and their requirements. We define quality as conformance to our Customer's needs, both internal and external and conformance to all quality requirements.
Protech Power International will achieve safe sustained, profitable growth by providing services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers. We will maintain their full confidence in Protech Power International as the premier High Voltage provider and supplier of innovative solutions.
We will maintain an effective Quality Assurance Management System complying with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
We will aim to achieve zero harm to Protech Power International employees, customers, contractors, sub-contractors and any other people who may be in the vicinity where Protech Power is operating.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
Protech Power International shall communicate this Quality Policy, which shall be continuously reviewed for its suitability and the Quality Objectives throughout the organisation so that employees at all levels can understand and fulfil the commitments made in it.
We will achieve this by:
1. Focusing on our key markets
2. Ensuring staff are trained and competent
3. Plan and execute and complete 95% of projects by the contracted completion date
4. Maintain warranty claims at less than five claims per annum
5. Continuously improve product quality and process efficiency
6. Monitoring customer satisfaction
7. Continually reviewing our Quality Management System to identify opportunities for improvement
Certified to ISO9001:2008 by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA)
Quality Management System
Our Quality Assurance Management System applies to all activities of the Company, and has been developed in accordance with the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
The Quality Management System is fully documented and structured in 3 levels -
Level 1: Quality Manual
this document detail sthe corporate quality policy and structure of the compnay and references appropriate Operating Procedures.
Level 2: Operating Procedures
These documents describe the actual process, and controls applied, to all activities concerned with the attanment of a quality assured contracting service.
Level 3: Forms & Checklists
These documents are the records collected from the actual activities performed as outlined in the Operating Procedures.
All Quality Management System documentation is published in the company network. These documents are considered 'Controlled Documents'.
Any document or form that is not on the Quality Management Intranet page is considered to be an 'Uncontrolled Document'.
Protech-Power has a fully documented Quality Management System as required by the AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Standard, Uncontrolled copies of the Quality Manual and other Quality documentation is available to Protech-Power customers.
Documented Procedures Required by the ISO 9001:2008 Standard
4.2.3 Control of Documents
4.2.4 Control of Records & Records Register
8.2.2 Internal Audit
8.3 Control of Non conforming Product
8.5.2 Corrective Action & 8.5.3 Preventive Action
7.6 Control of Measuring Devices - Test Equipment
7.3 Design & Development